Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Five - A random link edition

Friday Five

1. Tara Lazar had a great idea for the month of November - help picture book authors come up with one new idea per day. She's invited some friends to come help with
PiBoldMo with guest blogs. Today it's my turn. Pop on over and take a peek at where I get some of my ideas.

2. Becky Levine has a thoughtful post on her first attempt to write a picture book. I think it's worth you stopping by.

3. Sherwood Smith (aka ) has a great post on Writers and Creativity.Her posts are the sort I always have to read several times because they make me think.

4. Have you been following the fun of the Exquisite Corpse Adventure? You might be surprised to see which top tier kidlit authors are a part of this online writing project.

5. Over at you can read
about Author Debby Dahl Edwardson and her approach to writing with sensory details. Debby's new book, Blessing's Bead, an artic tale that will take your breath away, will be released by Farrar, Straus and Giroux next week. Spend some time over at the TollBooth. They've been talking about sensory details all week.


No comments:

Post a Comment